Shipping To You
We at Rocket Industrial understand that you need your order as soon as possible, so we do everything we can to ship your order within 24 hours from the date of purchase. We ship during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. If, for some unexpected reason, an item won't be delivered within our standard 7 to 12 business days, a member of our Rocket Industrial team will contact you with an update when to expect the item.
When an item exceeds standard UPS or USPS delivery options because it is too large or heavy, we will ship using a freight carrier. Freight deliveries are made using a semi trailer or box truck because of the delivered items being fastened to a pallet and requiring a fork lift or pallet truck to transport on and off the truck. Lift gate service to our residential/commercial customers is available and needs to be identified during the checkout process. You should select lift gate service if you do not have a loading dock and forklift at your facility or residence to receive a pallet delivery.
Our freight carriers require a valid phone number for their driver to contact you to allow successful delivery of the heavy and/ or large shipments. They will contact you by phone prior to driving to your location to ensure you are available to receive your order. Not providing a valid number may result in delayed or failed shipments, as well as redelivery and/or storage fees.
All freight orders are F.O.B. shipping point. The sales transaction is completed at the time of pick up by the freight company. The buyer is responsible from the point of pick up for any fees resulting from unsuccessful or delayed delivery. We will do everything possible to obtain and provide accurate contact information to ensure delivery occurs as expected and without added expense to our client.
Your satisfaction is our top priority and we want to make returns simple:
- Returns on items accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Return labels that are generated expire after 14 days.
- Return shipping costs are our client's responsibility unless Rocket Industrial is at fault. Charges will be deducted from final credit value.
- Up to 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund items that are opened or no longer have the original packaging.
- Chemicals and vacuums are non-returnable. Operational issues for vacuums and equipment are covered under the manufacturer's equipment-specific warranty. Please call us for service options if operational issues exist.
- Parts orders and special ordered items require approval prior to return.
- Credit can be expected within 14 days after the item is delivered back to us. Some circumstances may require longer processing time.